What: A fancy dress competition on a musical theme!
When: 10 September 2017 18:15
Where: West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge
Judge and compere for the evening, Classic FM presenter, Tim Lihoreau
Do you consider yourself a dynamic dresser? Or do your outfits tend to be improvised? Do you favour sharp suits or something jazzier with écoute-trements galore? Whatever your style, please enter our charity music-themed fancy dress competition… We don’t think that it will leave you feeling blue… (Do we detect your pulse racing?)
This competition is designed for audience members who attend the concert at West Road Concert Hall on Sunday 10 September 2017. Tickets to attend the concert can be purchased here.
Timing and conditions
You must be 18+ to enter (however, parents may enter their children)
First movement – before 10 September 2017
- Sign up for the Note Couture competition here. This includes confirming that you are happy for you (and/or your child) to be filmed or photographed in your outfits for publicity of future GOAT events.
- Please make a donation of £5 to N. Couture.
- Buy your tickets here to the Oxford and Cambridge Note Race 2017 concert at West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge
- Compose your flat-tering musical outfit and practise getting dressed up for:
Second movement – on 10 September 2017
- 18:15pm (don’t miss your entry!) – come to West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge
- Your registration will be checked and you will be allocated with a number
- Outfits will be judged by Tim Lihoreau during the concert (separate prizes for adults and children)
- The judge’s decision is final. (The judge will not enter into any discussion on his decision.)
- If you aren’t in the hall at the time of the competition your entry will be void
- Prize winners will be announced at the concert
- All proceeds go towards our great charities!